Friday, October 12, 2012

I specifically flew to a small group of islands in Malaysia to get this photo.

           
I specifically flew to a small group of islands in Malaysia to get this photo. How did I know this existed? I saw it on Google+ about 6 months ago! I'd wanted to see it for myself, but I didn't read much about it and the pic I'd seen was very small. I assumed it was a road, but it's actually a footbridge. Head to Langkawi to see it. The bridge is 2,300 feet above sea level and there's an awesome view from up here.

I had some computer trouble, but I got a new laptop and I'm back on the interewebz and in Hong Kong now. If you have some ideas for good photo spots in Hong Kong please share. All I've seen is Tai O, Victoria's Peak, the building skyline on the water, and Disneyland haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment